Keep Your Family’s American Dream Alive With An Immigration Team’s Help
Family unity is a strong theme at DTB Inmigrante LLC in El Mirage, Arizona. Many families along the U.S.-Mexico border have powerful desires and goals of staying together in the U.S., requiring a successful immigration process for family members who are citizens of Latin American countries and other places of origin. The dream of family reunification is a strong motivating force.
Are some members of your family in the U.S. without documentation? Are some in Mexico, Central America, Venezuela, Colombia or elsewhere? To discover ways to sponsor noncitizen members of your family for visas or green cards, consult with attorney Linda Frayre and her team of professional staff members at DTB Inmigrante LLC.
From their law office in the northwest Phoenix area, attorney Frayre and her legal team offer a wide range of legal services for families seeking visas, green cards, deportation defense and adjustment of status.
Discover The Path Forward For Your Family-Based Immigration Goals
Contact the team at DTB Inmigrante LLC for advice and help with these or other family-based immigration solutions:
- Fiancé(e) visas and adjustment of status after marriage
- I-130 adjustment of status and permanent residency (green card) petitions with the support of close U.S. citizen relatives
- Visas, work permits and extension of stay based on family ties
- Permanent residency and/or naturalization of a child adopted from abroad
Perhaps your immigration needs exist because of the actions of family members, as follows.
- Do you qualify for the renewal of your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status that was the result of your parents’ decision to bring you to the U.S. as a child?
- Do you need a U visa after experiencing domestic violence at the hands of your U.S. citizen spouse?
Whatever your objectives are, please know that the lawyer and team at DTB Inmigrante LLC will work with you in ways that make you feel comfortable and at home with them. For example, the team offers full-service Spanish-language services online, by phone or in person in the firm offices in El Mirage, Arizona. They also welcome inquiries from potential clients in or near Calexico, California, and Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Bring Your Immigration Story To An Attorney’s Attention
The attorney and her team speak English and Spanish. Se habla el inglés y el español.