Immigration Law: Gateways And Legal Protections
Whatever your U.S. immigration goals are, your future is on the line. You may:
- Seek work visa status, permanent residency or citizenship
- Hope to sponsor a family member to live and work in the United States
- Need defense from the threat of deportation.
For any such situation, you need an advocate you can trust. Turn to a lawyer who truly cares and will deliver answers.
DTB Inmigrante LLC offers every client respect, information and assistance. From the law office in El Mirage, Arizona, the team serves people from throughout the northwest Phoenix region and other communities in the area. If you work with the firm’s attorney and legal professionals, you can expect clear direction and support. Your immigration goals will also become the goals of attorney Linda Frayre and the team.
Is Phoenix On The Path Of Your Dreams?
This metro area is one of the first stops for many people immigrating through the southern border of the U.S. Attorney Frayre and her team understand the local immigration community. They have helped many clients stay in this country lawfully through:
- Family-based visas, fiancé(e) visas and green cards
- Adjustment of status through I-130 petitions by family members
- Work permits and investor visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) permits and renewals
- Solutions such as Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) protection, U visas and T visas for victims of crime
Attorney Frayre was born in El Paso, Texas, raised in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and educated for a legal career in Arizona. Her family includes members with Mexican and Guatemalan origins. She knows firsthand the importance of immigration solutions to preserve family unity.
The Keys To Successful Immigration Stories
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers much free information about immigration online. However, there is no substitute for personalized guidance and legal representation. The attorney and staff at DTB Inmigrante LLC have helped many individuals and families obtain immigration solutions. The whole team is here to serve you.
Above all, the firm recommends that clients be proactive whenever possible. This may mean doing things such as:
- Getting legal advice after you get a traffic ticket
- Asking a lawyer the best way to move forward with your plans to marry an American citizen or permanent resident
- Applying for a DACA renewal or a green card renewal at least six months before the expiration date
- Petitioning a spouse or parent and seeking adjustment of status
- Reporting a crime to the police and finding out if you qualify for a U visa, VAWA or T Visa
A Dedicated, Talented Team Ready To Help You Achieve Your Goal
Learn what being proactive about immigration means in your case. Schedule a free consultation with an immigration lawyer in El Mirage, Arizona, by calling 623-281-0732 or completing the online inquiry form.
Attorney Frayre and the team speak English and Spanish. Hablamos inglés y español.